My favorite time of day

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

The best part of my whole day is the 15-ish minutes after Logan wakes up. I usually get up before he does, so I'll go in to check on him, and if he's awake, he'll look over at the door and instantly break into a huge gummy grin. I lay down beside him, and let him out of the swaddle, and he stretches and yawns, and smiles. We 'talk' to each other - I tell him how adorable he is, and how much I love him, and he smiles and coos back at me. We usually lay there for a good 15 minutes - until either he decides he wants his diaper changed, or until Ethan crashes the party and climbs all over us and gives Logan kisses and hugs. He sure does love his little brother, and Logan loves him right back. :)

1 comments:

Diane said...

You have such sweet boys, Lacie. I would love to see some pictures. After Christmas, maybe?

Love,
Diane

 
because i'm the momma, that's why. - by Templates para novo blogger